Orders and payment methods
Have a look at the steps for shopping at our e-shop:
- Choose the product(s) you wish to buy. Once you have selected the quantity, choose “Add to cart”.
- Choose “SHOPPING CART” to view the products you have selected, as well as the total price of the order. To continue, choose “Checkout”.
- Fill in your email and billing address, and choose if you want the product to be gift wrapped.
Confirm whether the shipping address is the same as the billing address or fill in a shipping address.
If you have a discount coupon, enter the code number in the tab on the right and choose “Add”.
Choose “Continue to Shipping method”.
- Choose whether you want us to send your order via courier or whether you want to pick it up from our store (40 Stadiou Street, 10252 Athens). To continue, choose Continue to Payment method”.
- Choose whether you want to pay with a card or with bank transfer and then choose “Continue to Preview”.
- If you choose to pay with a card, we transfer you to a safe environment to fill in your card details.
If you choose to pay with bank transfer, you can see the details of the account where you need to transfer the money to complete your order. In this case, you need to send us the deposit slip so that we may complete your order.
Once you have concluded the process, the order number appears, as well as a message informing you that a confirmation email has been sent.
You may pay by:
- Debit, prepaid or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express issued by any bank).
- Bank transfer to the Alpha Bank account with ΙΒΑΝ GR7001401010101002002044526
You cannot get an invoice for purchases from the alphapolitismos.gr e-shop.
We are particularly cautious when it comes to your personal details and online transactions, and have taken all the necessary measures for your protection. All information related to your personal details and transactions is secure and confidential, and is not revealed or forwarded in any manner. Find out more about our Personal Data Protection Policy.
The website where you enter your card details is provided by Alpha Bank. To confirm the authenticity of the page, look for the lock icon at the beginning of your address on your browser.
Your card details (number, exp. date and CCV) are encrypted and sent to the bank that has issued the card, for the payment to be approved. This information is not revealed to third parties.
The security of online purchases through alphapolitismos.gr is safeguarded by Nexi e-Commerce, which is based on international card security standards.
The technology and systems we use to keep your purchases secure include:
- Card data encryption (SSL 128).
- Digital protection certificate on the Alpha Bank website.
- Alpha Bank’s security system that records and protects access and system data.
- Mandatory use of additional one-time passcode (OTP) if required by the bank that issued the card, for safe online charges (Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode και American Express SafeKey®).
The product prices posted on the e-shop are final and include 6% VAT for the publications and 24% VAT for the coin replicas.
The e-shop reserves the right to alter the prices without warning.